Video is the most powerful marketing medium you can use. With it you can create emotions, energize, inspire and educate. You can also take the viewer anywhere and condense time. Yes video marketing is a powerful force when used correctly. Video marketing is the action that is added to allow your market to work more effectively.
Our team has been producing videos in the areas of sales, training, orientation and promotion for 32 years. From script to screen, you can count on our team to guide you through the process and bring the latest technology to your project.
From website and internet videos to YouTube campaigns and broadcast projects we can produce the needed video production at a reasonable price.
Here are a few examples:
- You may create a introduction video or a thank you video and attach it to emails.
- Use video to condense a process and use it in the website to train customers,
- Answer FAQs on camera and use them on your website or online.
- Record customer testimonials and use them on your social media and websites
- Record an interview about your business on our interview show Hampton Roads Business Live
- Use video as a topic intro in your websites. The video would be the intro to that page.
These are just a few of the ways people are using video marketing. All of these suggestions can be enhanced even more by adding a SEO account to promote the video.
Video Marketing is forever…
With a video you have an investment in a ad asset that will continue to pay off for years and years. A video can be placed in multiple locations such as YouTube, your website, social media etc. These video placements will be there 5 years from now unless you remove them. The video will continue to work for you in contrast to other forms of advertising which are one shot wonders.
Call us today and let’s discuss what a video marketing campaign could do for your business.
FREE Estimates and FREE Estimates
Topic: Video Marketing